Cummins Parts and Engines
Coming Soon, May 2017
Trust Diesel Pro when buying parts for Cummins engines
Cummins parts have a reputation for longevity, dependability and performance. They made the first Diesel powered automobile out of a Limousine, and within only three years, his engine would power a car to complete over thirteen-thousand miles in Indianapolis' motor speedway. At Diesel Pro, you have a partner you can trust. Using our 20+ years of experience with Diesel engines, we have carefully selected only the absolute best parts to offer for sale. Plus, our system makes it easy, so you can purchase without annoying part numbers. To get started, select your engine type above to see ll of the parts available for that particualar model. You can also shop by category as well, which will give you options to search for a specific component, such as a pump, rebuild kit, turbo and more.
Why you should choose Diesel Pro
• Full inventory, in stock, ready to leave our warehouse in 24 hours or less. That means you don't have to waste time waiting for your parts to be delivered.
• Huge selection of brand-new parts. Why waste money on used or damaged parts when you could buy new for less.
• We stand behind the parts we sell. Comprehensive one year warranty on all new parts.
• Multiple shipping options, so you can get your Cummins parts as quickly as tomorrow with next-day shipping.
• Friendly, helpful staff ready to help you with any questions.
• Low, distributor direct pricing you won't find anywhere else.
Parts for newer and older engines
We are focused on stocking parts for a wide selection of engine types. We carry Cummins 4BT parts, with everything from pumps to rebuild kits, to gaskets and much more. We also have the larger 6 cylinder version, the 6BT, which can be found in our 5.9 cummins parts section. With a gear driven camshaft and one-piece head, these models have set the bar for dependability and a very large range of uses and applications, including automotive use in pickup trucks, marine use and as power sets.
Looking for an older engine? With some Cummins engines logging over 1 million miles, its no wonder that many of these engines are still running today. However, the key to longevity is proper care, maintenance and especially parts. These include the N14, which was gradually phased out and replaced with the ISX and QSX models. We also have parts for the L10, and its later incarnation, the M11.
No matter the type of engine, give us a call today and we will try to help you get the parts you need. Our staff is well trained and can answer any questions you have.